- 850 INR
- 36 Inch (in)
- Other Style
- 250 Grams (g)
- 2.5 Meter (m)
- Ikat cotton Dupatta
- Washable, Light in Weight
- Black & White
Ikat Dupatta Description:
Pochampally Double Ikat Cotton Dupatta Woven By The Skilled Handloom Weavers Of SRI VENKATESHWARA HANDLOOMS, Telangana. This Ethnic And Beautiful Cotton Dupatta Is Intricately Woven By The Sophisticated Ikat Technique Of Designing And Weaving. The Dupatta Ends Are Finished In Self-Twisted Tassels. The Pochampally Ikat Weaving Technique Is One Of Most Complex Tie-Dye Technique. The Weavers At SVH Have Mastered This Art Over Centuries.About This Specific Design Wave Stripes Are Highlighted On The Dupatta Body. Plain Stripes And Bands Of Black Borders This Dupatta On All Four Sides.
Product Specification :
1. Length X Width: 2.5 Metres X 0.91 Meters (36 Inches)
2. Warp X Weft Yarn Count: 2/80s X 2/80s
3. Fabric: Cotton.
4. Colour Hues May Slightly Vary From That Which Appears In The Image
5. Minor Irregularities Is The Uniqueness Of Handlooms And Makes Each Piece Exquisite.
1. Suggested Dry Cleaning And Avoid Hazardous Caustic Chemical Detergents.
2. First Wash In Cold Water With Adequate Raw Salt Dip Certain Period.
3. Wash Dark And Light Colors Separately, Do Not Squeeze Or Wring.
4. Dry On Clean Horizontal Surface Under Shade.
5. Minor Color Bleeding And Rubbing Might Occur In Handwoven Fabrics.
6. Store In Clean And Dry Place, Away From Insects, Dust, Excessive Light And Moisture.
7. Domestic Orders Are Delivered In 4-6 Working Days
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Month
- 5 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- PARCEL SIZE 10" X 12" BY COURIER
- Western Europe, North America, Central America, Asia
- All India
- INDIAN HANDLOOM BRAND FROM MINISTER OF TEXTILES, GOVT OF INDIA
Flat No: 202, A-Block, Satyadurga Residency, Chitra Layout, Beside R.R.District Court, L.B. Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500074, India